Shuang Hor Lacto-berry (Probiotic)
Major constituents: Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Longum, Isomalt, Cranberry Powder, Raspberry Powder and Blueberry Powder.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis: Capable of breaking down fibre and the diffcult-to-digest oligosaccharides, improving the acidity in the GI tract, subduing the proliferation of harmful bacteria, and encouraging the digestion and absorption of dairy produce.
- Bifidobacterium Longum: Maintaining flora balance of friendly colonies in the GI tract, inhibiting the growth of pathogens, preventing the onset of constipation, and militating dysentery. Bifidobacterium Longum is found in the large intestine, where it produces the B-group vitamins and other enzymes that aid in digestion and prevention against diarrhoea caused by antibiotics or food pathogens. At the same time, it also effectively helps the human body in resisting the intrusion of infectious agents, getting rid of harmful bacteria, regulating the immune system and strengthening our physical resistance against diseases affecting the gut.
- Isomalt: A sugar substitute almost as sweet as sugar, Isomalt has half the calories, hence is safe for consumption even among diabetics. It is capable of exciting the GI activities to further soften the stools and alleviate constipation. Besides, it also encourages the growth of Bifidobacterium and initiating peristaltic activities of the friendly bacteria to improve the wellbeing of the GI tract.
- Cranberry Powder: The anthocyanidin found in Cranberry is capable of warding off the harms of E. Coli on our urinary tract. With 80%~90% of the urinary tract infection attributed to E. Coli, this special extract of Cranberry is exceptional in preventing E. Coli from adhering onto the urinary tract, hence keeping infections at bay.
- Raspberry Powder: Helpful for the prevention of constipation.
- Blueberry Powder: A natural anti-ageing food supplement that helps remove free radicals and promote the elimination of our metabolic wastes.
- 30 sachets/box